Cork weirdo/sicko thread

The limerick leader ran a similar poll and Jp mcmanus won it.

Nice deflection tactics but weā€™re not talking about Limerick, nobody from Limerick goes on with this shite because we donā€™t have an over inflated sense of ourselves.

Interesting you mention Andy Lee. World Champion Andy Lee. Quality over quantity as they say. As I said a raft of nobodies in that article and the odd true star thrown in, such as Sonia, Keane and Irwin. Distinctly average in the main for such a large population base.

Next please.

1 Like

Has no one mentioned the o Donovan bros :wink:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget willie Big Bang Casey either.

1 Like

Oh God, barmaid in the Bishopstown bar (college student) from Skib broke one of their noses 2years back dropped the hand on her mate

3 Likes

Limerick sports person of the decade John kiely was 2nd. Alright sort roisin Upton was the winner.

1 Like

Didnt the Limerick Leader do one a while back? I think there was extensive discussion on it at the time?

:joy:

They make their women fairly tough down that neck of the woods alright

1 Like

Aaron Hill could be another future world champion from cork.

2 Likes

The Leader?? Are they still printing that rag :rollseyes:

You dont know if the Limerick Leader is still being published?

Supposed to be handy
know his old man if heā€™s half as cocky as dad confidence is not a problem

Thereā€™s a 16yr old young lad called Conor Callaninan who Apparently is more than a decent pole vaulter.

1 Like

casually just drop the bombshell there that the Donovans are potential sex pests

4 Likes

Post reported.

Iā€™m a Weekly Observer & Limerick Post man myself.

1 Like

But you dont know if the Limerick Leader is being published still? Are we really expected to believe that or are you telling fibs on the internet?

you struggle with turns of phrase.

3 days, I thought youā€™d leave it longer.

Its quite amusing how Sonia Oā€™Sullivans explosive diarrhoea episode in the Atlanta Olympics has become a metaphor for Cork Hurling over the last 15 years.

3 Likes