Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Sonia is s shoo in for this. Competed in a genuine solo sport at the top for a number of years. Got ridden by a hape of juiced up Chinese, but still came back and got fucked by a juiced up Romanian.

Be typical Cork not to give it to her though.

1 Like

Says the man from man from the mecca of hurling Laois​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:One of the least successful counties in the history of the GAA

Sonia was a hero of mine and I won’t hear a bad word against her. A true world class sports star. As were Keane and Irwin. And the O’Donovan brothers (who if revelations above are true really do epitomise Carkness :eek:)

Heffernan. He was an elite of the elite

1 Like

A lady down to her toes too. A lovely person and a national treasure.

In saying that Denis Irwin will be hard bate.

1 Like

He walked ffs

better than anybody in the world baby

derval was a world champion too

1 Like

There’'s a lovely sense of satisfaction in knowing the only one we won was because a crowd of soft Cork cunts rolled over in front of us all the same.

Ah lovely :pint:

1 Like

A fucking walker :rofl:

Bringing GAA into it is a huge mistake as Cork are genuinely the biggest under achievers relative to population in the Country.

Most underachieving Football County in Ireland. A joke of a record. Laughable.

In hurling, Second place behind a County far far smaller than it both geographically and population wise. Cork should surely be miles out in front?? No All Ireland since 2005. :laughing:

As I said, relative to population and geographical size it’s shameful.

Sure wasn’t Sonia O’Sullivan’s father from Limerick?

Whoops, I’ve really triggered some lads with mention of this poll :man_shrugging:

1 Like

For the popularity of soccer in Limerick city as a participation Sport the achievements at top level of the sport are shocking bad .

It must be bigger than rugby and hurling combined

2 Likes

and the success up to junior level is amazing. It’s frightening how well Limerick clubs do in the FAI at junior and underage.

That tells me there is a bridge there somewhere, are young lads getting scouted as much in Limerick as Cork or Dublin? I know a lot of Cork clubs have ties now to English academies. Going back along, Limerick would have had ties with Dublin clubs who had ties with acadamies

2 Likes

The country used to come to a standstill when Sonia was in her prime. She was a genuinely world class athlete. Was gutted when the Chinese “beat” her that time.

(Not Cork but Thomas Barr’s achievement in coming 4th at an Olympics in a sprint event was/is astounding too.)

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Who woke Dan up

Few Limerick lads who thought sport was invented in 2 18 are gone larky suple

1 Like

Cork GAA

Largest GAA playing numbers in the Country :+1:
Largest amount of Clubs in the Country :+1:
Largest Geographical spread in the Country :+1:
Tradition of Gaelic Games in the City & Rural Areas :+1:
Large population base to pick from :+1: