Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Itā€™ll be some craic if the Gaa tell them to fuck off for themselves tomorrow. Murder she wrote.

1 Like

And then the eu made them give the 30m back

Love it

Or they tell them theyā€™re welcome as long as they play hurling, and let Cody ref it. Imagine the scumball fannies trying to play a proper mans game.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t the scotch shinty players knock the Bill of out of the spud hockey playersclast year

Did we ever establish whether the Millers actually need the money or are Michael O Flynn and the soccer bize on the stroke again?

4 Likes

Ooooft

Double ooooft

1 Like

Yes

I wonder will they end up getting the money

Why do you wonder.?

Im a cynic

1 Like

What a fucking disgusting comment.

Do you want the family of a deceased 36 year old to be means tested? Do you want reports and projections done on how much the widow and the bereaved children will need for the rest of their lives before you allow people to go along and support them?

Shameful comment.

4 Likes

He is a bigoted dinosaur

3 Likes

And I thought Castleknock were supposed to be a modern inclusive club. A leopard never changes itā€™s spots.

A new low.

I think itā€™s a fair question to ask why the family of a man who played for both Celtic and Man Utd need money. Surely the financial juggernaut that is Man U could look after them? And why canā€™t his testimonial be at Old Trafford?

Anyway for the record, I would have no problem with a charity match going ahead in a GAA ground so long as it did not lead to competitive games following suit

3 Likes

For some reason soccer lads get hysterical when it comes to talking about money. Changing in wet ditches while the GAA lads luxuriate in Dressing Rooms with actual hot showers could do that to a body I suppose.

Liam earned (at a conservative estimate) between 5-10 million quid in his playing career. If the Miller family have a few million left then I think itā€™s fundamentally wrong to be giving charity money to people who are already well off. However if the Miller family are in financial difficulty, this is a noble initiative and should be supported. When you consider recent revelations about the likes of Rehab and the CRC I donā€™t think itā€™s shameful to ask the question.

Iā€™m not from Castleknock btw.

5 Likes

Did all that thinking hurt your brain?

You should do your research before making claims about the family of a dead man.

1 Like