Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Agreed. Marty asking dion Dublin his views on hurling will be cringe

You’d respect a bit of backbone.

Lily livered weaklings. Roll.over way too easy

Please Gary Pallister love us

5 Likes

Here we go with the abuse again. Reasonable discussion with soccer heads and particularly Sham Rovers supporters is pointless. The anger issues and sense of entitlement which are constantly on display make it a fruitless exercise.

3 Likes

What an unbelievably caring organization the GAA are. Breaking their own rules to take in and house those less fortunate than themselves. The Irish government could learn a thing or two here on how to deal with poverty stricken people.

The GAA leading the country once again !

10 Likes

Exhibition game featuring All Ireland Champions Limerick and Munster Champions Cork.

3 Likes

And Giggsy too.

GGA President on RTÉ News there moaning about the Government intervening, they don’t much like losing their vice grip on the power brokers. :grin:

:grinning:

Did he go whinging?

An “unnecessary” intervention apparently. :smiley:

1 Like

And it a National media issue for weeks. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Lads. I’ve a function in Bowes this evening, it’s the fucking twilight zone. I stopped coming in here for a Friday pints years ago. I now know why.

This sicko polluting my RTE homepage

Are the proceeds going to a charitable cancer organisation or to the family of Miller?

both

Is it a Gooch type split?

no