Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Do u know the split?

I do not

1 Like

As an aside, I am assuming that if the Millers live next door to O Flynn they’re not living in a council estate.

1 Like

He might have given them a free house he got free from the state, the generous sort he is.

1 Like

Let’s see if the twitterati put their money where their mouths are. Given the social media outpouring I’d expect many millions to be raised for the hospice

The OTB lads will have to find some new material for the first 30 minutes of their show every evening now anyway. Just as well the EPL is back soon for them I suppose.

why?

Well you’d hardly be shouting about the injustice of it all without contributing to the fund, unless you’re a total cunt

1 Like

ok mate,calm down, no need to be angry all the time

Some lads have absolutely lost the plot over this, it’d be fascinating to watch if it wasn’t so obviously contrived and sheeplike

Live next door to o flynns original family home rather than his current home I believe

1 Like

2 Likes

The Duffer is a shoe-in for COTY after his recent outburst and the news that he will now grace the grounds of PuiC. What a prick he is.

3 Likes

ROG to be inducted into some sort of world rugby hall of fame :clap:

its that not an oxymoron

1 Like

He stood up to the green orangemen

How is it an oxymoron? I’m not sure you understand what that means

not many people play rugby, minority sport so a hall of fame is a bit of a reach

That’s an oxymoron?