Cork weirdo/sicko thread

You don’t get jail for raping a 14 year old girl but by God if you label garlic as apples when importing food you’ll feel the full force of Paddy Justice.

4 Likes

I’m not saying she should have got jail time but she should have a conviction out of it at least

1 Like

Avoiding any conviction for two unprovoked assaults (did one result in a broken jaw?) is fairly mental, is it not?

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

This happens all the time. Read any local paper. The only difference her is she has a public profile and the national papers have picked it up.

1 Like

Is there a distinction between a suspended sentence (i.e. a conviction) and her situation? Can’t be arsed clicking back into the article but was she not let off without any blemish? Just looking at the local paper yesterday, a lad was given an 18-month suspended sentence for blindside punching a lad during a match and breaking his jaw. He also has to pay him €15k compensation. Yer man has this conviction on his record and can’t, for example, coach underage sport any more now. Has she not essentially gotten off completely?

1 Like

No broken jaw mate, the assaults were minor in the sense of the word, the judgement is nothing out of the ordinary

1 Like

Yes. She got no sentence. No conviction. Nowt. You would have to be convicted to get a suspended sentence.

Extremely light sentence

2 Likes

Broken jaw must have been some idle chat. I’m almost certain it was reported in some media outlet at the pre trial phase.

Suspected fracture of the jaw I believe.

Suspected Hairline fracture

1 Like

I told ye. To have no criminal conviction whatsoever seems very lenient. I’m sure there’s loads of people who’d part with 6k to have their record clean

1 Like

It is funny alright.

I plead Guilty.
Ok, thanks, we’ll leave it out though, no point in convicting you. Throw us out €6k and we’ll say no more.

1 Like

Society will have to wait until she attacks again for a criminal conviction to apply.

Bit of a joke that you can plead guilty to two separate assaults and walk away entirely thanks to a minuscule €6k pay out.

If her address was Mahon or Mayfield she wouldn’t have got off as lightly, no doubt.

1 Like

Op never followed up ref her suspected hairline crack so no medical reports for the judge to look at

Agree ref the address being a big factor

Is Thompson juicing? Looks very muscly in those photos. Roid rage an issue?

Con O’Leary has destroyed the lives of quite a few TFK posters with his verdict :smile:

2 Likes

typical BIAT, no empathy for the victims of these unprovoked attacks

2 Likes

Did one have to travel home from Dubai?