Cork weirdo/sicko thread

My smallies in CSN Bishoptown away from the shite heads in the community school in carrigaline,what a fucking dump,not all but all the local scumbag element go there

Ballincollig is like the Bronx or Harlem as well lately. Huge heroin and crack problems. I never knew crack had become a thing in Ireland.

carrigaline - dog roughā€¦ will ye go away out of itā€¦

carrigaline

this house is in Carrigaline

The anti social behaviour is off the charts there, major issues with breakins and car robberies

1 Like

Carrigaline always struck me as quite well off. Kids there are far from wild. How come itā€™s a shithole all of a sudden?

About 1000 houses over the last 15 years

Iā€™ve 2 neighbours both dealing h,ones also a brasser( getting fucked out)plus all the hassle they bring to the neighborhood,also out of 24 households Iā€™d class 5/6 as kinda normal ( as in donā€™t cause hassle,party, drugs etc) weā€™re living next to another shite hole 75 + houses, between the council housing and ours ( Cluid) there are some serious dimwit fucks amongst us,in our estate all of the shit heads are local carrigaline bar one lunatic of a Nigerian,All outsiders behave ( including,3 Nigerian families who incidentally do not leave their kids mix with the local scumšŸ‘

And 5 serious sexual assaults Inc at least 3 tapes since last Christmas

Cork community is outraged after a pensioner was attacked and mugged by a gang of youths on Saturday night.

The man, aged in his 60s, was set upon by a gang of five teens in Mount Oval, Rochestown, while walking home from the shops at around 9pm.

The vicious thugs stole his wallet and wedding ring in the callous attack which was one of a number of recent anti-social behaviour incidents in the area.mountoval

See this " teens arenā€™t local" shite what a load of bollox-,any outsider teens causing hassle are there because of local buddies or local tramps,same story everywhere,oh the troublemaker is ALWAYS an outsider FFS ppl need to wake up

Big meeting tonightā€¦ Iā€™ve volunteered to patrol the estate on Saturday nights as part of a residents groupā€¦ The poor man that was attacked was present, hes almost 70 ffsā€¦ They gave him a kicking , took his wedding ring and wallet. Iā€™ll sort the bastards.

1 Like

Are you from Bishopstown, pal? A great buddy of mine, TomƔs Murray, is a lethal forward on the Bishopstown senior hurling team.

If you were to give one of them a bit of a lesson in manners the chances are itd be you that would have the guards at the door

1 Like

Im black kid, if its night time theyll only see my high visā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™ll know who you are. You need lads that arenā€™t from around

You have to meet them head on.

You need to make sure they donā€™t know who you are or where you live first.

1 Like

Bad things happen when good people stand idly by.

It happens here all the time

1 Like

You need to go full Padraig Nally, mate.

4 Likes