Cork weirdo/sicko thread

They seem to have gone half cracked down in Cork since the turn of the year. Some amount of seriously violent incidents.

2 Likes

ATM Cork is fucked,no one over 50 dare venture out into town after dark in most areas

1 Like

Waiting to happen for years,no Garda presence at all in parts of Cork,token car now n then in Carrigaline, station closed every evening and night

A lad told me knocknacarra was headed that way with gangs of lads

Ah stop for fuck sake.

3 Likes

Hardly surprising. Throw up a few thousand houses in the space of 10 years with fuck all facilties to match the increased numbers

2 Likes

I’m over 60 and wouldn’t dream of going into town at night, full of tappers guys strung out and trouble

What happened, a kid was spouting racism online and got stabbed for it?

Young lad was asked for 2 euro for the bus but said no and got a bit cheeky with them.

Gets stabbed then.

1 Like

So it had nothing to do with racism … Sound.

Virtue signalling would seem to be a complete waste of time on an anonymous Internet message board. Surely the likes of tfk is for your own actual opinion or a wind up

1 Like

Unless you’re virtue signaling as a wind up.

3 Likes

A young white Irish guy was attacked by a black mob of teens, who viscously beat him, and one repeatedly stabbed him

Well it’s not totally anonymous, as several know my id, and presume other ppl are in the same boat,and yes TFk is supposed to be airing your own opinions , or at least that’s what thought

Fairplay to the girl, that saved the young lad.

Watched the video earlier, its absolutely sickening stuff.

2 Likes

TFK started off as a forum for people on fixed gear bikes

you would do well to remember that

3 Likes

Surely the lads involved in the stabbing won’t be hard to find? The idiot filming it even says the first name of the stabber.

1 Like

Arrested already, they’re a bad bunch of thugs, but Garda hands tied do far, have been at it last 2 years in Ballincollig mostly, but packs of thee feral whures roaming all over Cork, both black and white

She’s a star, go fund page started already at the e5000 mark, he’s a popular GAA player from Ballygarvan ,stabber played a while back for Ballincollig soccer surprised really as most sports PPL stay the fuck away from drugs/ drink

1 Like

Were the black lads Irish too?

1 Like