Cork weirdo/sicko thread

A sticky situation alright…

1 Like

We had students from CIT for years in Bishopstown , absolutely dead on fellas, no problems whatsoever, never caused my mam any hassle

Yeap. Is it slowly going down the London route? Some teenagers now think nothing about carrying knives? Scary stuff

1 Like

A lot do it’s half normal now, and unless judiciary makes an example it’ll continue

Your having a fucking giraffe

2 Likes

Rephrase that most most teens involved in sports

I’ve a cousin in there with his wife and 3 kids. Says lockdown was unreal. Had to whole place to themselves, not a Student to be seen

I had trouble getting the little one to sleep last night and there was a house party raging up the road from us. They had hired speakers and were doing sing songs all day. A big group of them most in their 40’s sitting outside their houses drinking cans and egging on another fella who thought he was Pavarotti. By 10 O Clock I had had enough and made my way up to them. They could see me coming a mile away across the common green area. 2 taxis were after dropping more people up presumably from the other side of town. I made my feelings known and said I had a 6 month old trying to sleep and in fairness there wasn’t another peep out of them. The wife was worried about the fate of our cars and would have preferred a call to the guards instead. If it was teenagers or college students I’m not sure the same approach would have worked. There will be war as there type of gatherings become more prevalent.

1 Like

Did they invite ye or even tell ye it was on?

No they didn’t. :laughing: We live about 2 or 3 hundred metres away from them but could still hear the singing over the speakers. It was just the houses on 3 sides of the square that were participating.

I find an auld note in the door or a knock and warning if it’s going to be loud and late, helps.

I’d only call the cops on neighbours as a very last resort and it would want to be real bad. It wouldnt be forgotten

1 Like

kev in the car there :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Loyal Cork

1 Like

I’d say that lad who got charged with the stabbing in Carrigaline will be up in court again soon for breaching his bail conditions.

What happened? Did he take a trip on the 220 again?

Video going around. He’s after getting the head shaved and posted it on social media.

Would pass a a lookalike for former Aston Villa player Gabriel Agbonlahor.

1 Like

He must be a right stupid fucker

Bernie never heard of speed Mickey