Cork weirdo/sicko thread

was there some incident between the CIT SU and a member of the outpost staff?- an ass grab or something?
that place was all the rage for freshers week etc but then the whole thing moved en masse to the bishopstown bar in the space of a year - if you were a student you wouldnt set foot there

aside from the students tho - jesus Wilton / bishopstown the site of those 3 pubs is a rough spot in places - we were down in Donscourt @Corksfinedtboy - mayhem down there at times

CIT “students” were untamed fkers like us from Cobh, Carrigaline or Blarney, knackers from Fairhill and Mayfield and wild bastards from places like dunmanway ,Rathmore or Cashel doing certs in mech eng…that mixed with the local scum. place was fked up

then the block release knackers arrived in March…that was something else entirely

1 Like

It’s just normal round here. Nothing personal. You’ll soon learn if you hang about.

@bill is English and @mani is Greek.

Fuck me guys, the details on this story are even bleaker than I thought, from what a Garda told me this morning.

I won’t put the details up here, as even he’s not 100% yet.

This is just horrific

there’s some fucking gossips on this place

1 Like

It’s all in Irish times article. Looks like the dad and son went for the other son.
Having to stay with neighbours in rural Ireland big warning sign. Doesn’t really happen.

1 Like

just rural Oireland ?

1 Like

in fairness the Irish Times have published it
what i dont get tho is, if the younger lad was aggrieved he didnt get the land- why did the younger fella and the father go and shoot the older fella in the bedroom? - you would think it would have been the other way round
they then went and shot themselves im assuming after the mother had went for help

christ…

I think the issue was that it’s the mother’s land in question and the Dad didn’t get it either hence being as aggrieved as the son.

She left it to the son shot first it appears. There seemed to be a big split in the house between the mother and that son versus the other son and the Dad. The mother/son left the house last week for a few days.

A mad thing to be tearing you apart when your wife and Mum is dying of cancer. Then again maybe it’s that grief that’s behind all of it.

Shur look it, nobody knows jack shit really, its merely speculation. You never know how badly a mans shoes are hurting him.

1 Like

What was the timeline of the shootings? Sounds crazy.

How would a wife end up with the land? Obviously was her father’s but would not all get signed over to the husband too when they married?

no is the very short answer, its not the 1920s

5 Likes

Looking at the house on the Irish Times website there; it’s like something from the 1950s. Galvanise roof and all.

The way it was reported originally, you would guess that the fellow found in the bedroom did it. Seemingly not

A local bachelor near me left his land to a niece from outside the locality, much to the chagrin of a few neighbours who were planning to carve it up amongst themselves. The council had some job removing the graffiti from the road on multiple occasions warning outsiders to keep out. Still a mentality that a woman has no business owning land

You nev

Not necessarily.

Around 6.30am in the house and then shortly afterwards in the field.

I had assumed it was the other way around.
How did the two in the field die?

shot