Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Not if the land was in her name as it seems. She could do what she wanted with it in the will.
Fairly odd dynamics all told. As others have said there was obviously some shit going down within the family in the last few months if not years.

1 Like

Give it a rest lads.

1 Like

The older lad Mark was gay. While itā€™s hard to truly grasp the entire magnitude of the events that unfolded in truth it was simmering away for years. I think there was a lot of resentment built up over the years not just because of the land itself but because he was the polar opposite of the father and younger brother. There is a lot of anger locally at legal firms involved. Letters were flying back and forth for months. A paper never refused ink especially in a law office and this lead to serious escalation. If a parish priest had stepped in or a family friend who had family interests at heart it may never have come to what it did. A guard friend of mine says they get call outs every night now to peoples houses. He says its terrifying and they never know what situation they are rocking up to anymore.

1 Like

You may want to check spelling and phrasing here mate.

1 Like

The plot thickens.

Thatā€™s what he said!

Just be glad your not from there.

bullshit-meter-gif-4

1 Like

Brilliant. A good mate of ours tried to glass his own brother in the pub one night. Because the older brother had been giving him shit about cleaning his bedroom.(on behalf of the mother so she could do the room up for him!).
You just canā€™t beat proper brother on brother violence.

3 Likes

No one can drive you over the edge as easily as a sibling. Can only take a few words. But still weā€™ve never got to attempted glassing

3 Likes

Which one was your mate?

2 Likes

I doubt either of those boys are living at home with their motherā€¦

Has ā€œRegieā€ any video up yetā€¦

Iā€™d be surprised if Reggie followed the GAA. Even though he would be spitting distance from PUC in his 4.5m mansion on the Blackrock road

2 Likes

Lay off reggie, he is a gas cunt

1 Like

Are you in the middle of this @Corksfinedtboy?

4 Likes

Only got to one once, awful feckin experience disgraced myself in the number 8 bus home fell asleep

1 Like

I was gone up north by then methinks

Jaysus thatā€™s bleak

1 Like