Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Goulding.

But it was there when they opened the place as well

not very many people were going into the city before it was there either. There are a lot bigger issues in the City than the Marina. Parking in the City is atrocious anyway, as is traffic.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a huge success, if it shuts theyā€™ll find a new site

1 Like

Mentioned it on here before elsewhere but the road down by the quays is completely unsuitable for pedestrian traffic heading down to the market. A shame if it has to close over it.

1 Like

Richie shared a post on Instagram: "Nua Asador in the marina market šŸ™Œ #bbq #ribs #beefshortribs". Follow their account to see 60 posts.

Heā€™s a gas man but heā€™s sold his soul taking it too seriously.

Going into random houses having Sunday roasts was a bit much.

1 Like

That food was stuuuuuuuuuuuuniiiiin

1 Like

Absolute Duuuurrrt

1 Like

Context?

You wonā€™t be happy with this review

I agree with him. The hut is absolutely rotten unless youā€™re sideways drunk

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/matters-regarding-limerick-limerick-pubs-limerick-hills-plenty-culture-please/25324/7328?u=flakeaway

Oh i know, i thought I had differing opinions on it with you before.

not meā€¦ i was the one who saked julio to eat a hut soberā€¦

1 Like

I was there Sundi and thereā€™s a new stew gaff knocking outā€¦ Stew. Unrale so it was. Lads atin artisan sushi, whiskey infused sourdough pizza and authentic Ethiopian pancakes made from sweetened camel milk and the tears of a tribal leader, and all that wank ā€¦ Lovely mashed spud and stew :clap::clap::clap: hup ta fuck.

4 Likes

Not exactly what o was expecting from the stew gaff, but itā€™s lovely, there was a massive crowd of us so I got a taste of loads, I had the chicken from Poulet vous

2 Likes

Very efficient style of restaurant like curry houses. What you donā€™t sell one day you put in the Fridge and sell again tomorrow. Very little waste. You can prep a pot of the stuff for the week.

4 Likes

Iā€™m delighted with that now. Their card machine wouldnā€™t work the day we were there so they gave it to us for freeā€¦ We only had a 5iver in cash but they wouldnā€™t take it and said just spread the word about us. I had the beef and stout and it was delicious.

Whereabouts in cork is it?

The marina market

1 Like

That looks savage