Cork weirdo/sicko thread

You’ll be breaking the law by attending it.

@Juhniallio doesn’t abide by the same planning laws as the rest of us!

I was talking to a fella who was putting roller doors in the fire escapes there Xmas week anyway so they are flat to the mat trying to get it right

2 Likes

I’ll be firing into a laksa there next time I’m down boss. Mid january. Chalk it down…

1 Like

That Marina Market is very impressive there.

4 Likes

Council trying to close it aren’t they?

Some amount of violent incidents in cork this week. Frightening

1 Like

You’d wanna try moving to manc.

Actually almost got stabbed there one night.

Donkey’s got 8.2/10 from the Cork chipper review man.
I don’t know where that ranks with the Cork chippers he reviews, but he seemed happy with it.
He did get the square of cod though, which everyone knows is the weakest thing on the menu.

There’s no great old style chippers in Cork, Lennox’s is only OK, no better really than Dino’s or the CF Lennox’s, the Limerick chippers are all the same except for Donkeys, they have great chips, the rest of the menu is Meh, though I do like the batter burger,
I like KCs but I’d only see it once every two years I’d say, I like the flaming pig in the spuds and the Bombay chicken pies
For fish I wouldn’t pass the golden fry

This wan might be a new cause cÊlèbre for @flattythehurdler

It scored highly on the value for money area I’d say… It looked like duuuuuuuuuuurt as Richie himself would say

Cc @Copper_pipe

It’s a great feed tbh

Is she anything to frank? Is it a common name in cork? Havent heard it before that cunt

Nothing to Frank. Common enough in mid and west Cork.

1 Like

You’ve heard of Jerry surely? There’s a pile of them them around the Northside, Paul was an Olympic boxer

Didnt hear before i moved to cork. Paul is a taxi driver, he picked us up one night a mad cunt. Great laugh

Anyone been to the Palestinian cafe in Cork?

Izz cafe? I popped in a few time but only for coffee and a cinnamon bun…