Cork weirdo/sicko thread

A 4G is it?

Yep

What’s the thinking there Gil
To just have it for practice for big games?

Or was it a bigger picture re:schools

I guess so. But unless they are going to use it for all Dolphin and Well 2nds and underage games I dont see where the huge extra demand will come from. Pres and Christians have own facilities. Might be used a bit by other schools maybe

The GAA are right here … why should they be held to ransom because the FAI are incompetent and have no stadiums of their own that have a decent capacity.

Every other sport in the country has its house in order - the fuckers think they have a right to do and play where they like.

1 Like

Because the tax payer funded the stadium and it’s criminally under utilised.

“Fuckers” is an odd way to describe the Miller family

3 Likes

That doesnt mean they should let soccer scum in.

Let the FAI fuck off and actually do something for once — the LOI is falling apart - they’ve no stadium and the top man is on 300k a year, more than the likes of his French or Spanish equivalents. It’s beyond fucked up.

1 Like

This is nothing to do with the FAI you heartless pigdog.

Can you give me some info to back up what his equivalents earn?

It’s everything to do with it … but you keep burying your head in the sand like a typical blueshirt.

The FAI should rob the taxpayer to build a stadium they dont need?

If the GAA can change the rule for the taking of penalties mid season without going to congress then they can hardly use the " we have to vote on it at congress " excuse here

1 Like

It would be a good start.

Rules are rules.

Ok mate, i don’t know where you are going with this as I have no recollection of you being a gga man at all so I’ll leave it here

Apology accepted.

My sources tell me this decision was taken by the cork county board.

1 Like

Of course it was

Frank detests soccer.

Cork making a show of itself

1 Like

I suppose Roy has a dose of the guilts after effectively finishing Millers career when he was at Sunderland

1 Like