Cork weirdo/sicko thread

It would. The rastoolers would have supported it.

But the carkies would have had to forsake their dinner and photo with Rio Ferdinand and that as far as i can make out here was the priority.

2 Likes

That’s some quality GGA propaganda from the Press Office.

Correct.

No single stadium should get that kind of public money, when it has bigoted anti competition rules in place.

It is not like people are asking the GGA not to profit off this. Just to dump the caveman mentality.

1 Like

Lolzer

1 Like

Yerman John Delaney must be dreading any possibility this being held in a hurling pitch. That would be very very very embarrassing for the scummy soccer crowd, what with Rio Ferdinand and giggsy and nicky butt coming over and being sent to a hurling pitch.
We should give it to them, but I’d keep the premium level and the hospitality sections shut.
Keep the bars closed also for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

You’d be well placed to spot an attention seeking halfwit alright

3 Likes

Well if thats the case
no fuckin way are they using PUC

Are you ok?

I’m top notch mate

I’d like to know what Twitter’s Emma Higgins thinks of this before making my mind up.

1 Like

Lolz the GGA don’t like all this negative publicity.

They can control the mainstream media but can’t control Twitter.

This is the Irish Spring.

2 Likes

What kind of crowd were they expecting if it was to be held in PUC?

A crowd of weird cunts. It’s being held in Cork.

3 Likes

Way more embarrassing if they didnt come near filling it if they got it. 3pm on a tuesday afternoon??

1 Like

In fairness, that wouldn’t be a problem for the soccer crowd.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: trying to pay for the tickets with butter vouchers

3 Likes

I heard some GAA head on the radio earlier saying they were dead right to tell the soccer crowd to fuck off cos Delaney described Croke Park as a fine stop gap while the rugby crowd were much more appreciative about it. Seemed a slam dunk argument to be fair

2 Likes

Davey Barry made shit out of the same fella, a dinosaur like @anon61956325

3 Likes

I wasn’t talking to Dave Barry.

2 Likes