Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Just sneezed and scared the shit out of half the queue.:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve provided two different reports already. If you choose not to read them, then that’s on you, not me.

Would the local businesses be delighted if Clonmel didn’t go ahead every year?

That’s a festival over a 2 day period, you’re being obtuse again.

There is no one going to Clonmel of a Friday night to see dogs running, shur bookies don’t even travel ffs.

Coursing is a different animal altogether as you well know.

Track racing deserves no funding if the general public don’t give a toss about it.

Now, kindly outline the general revenue generator it is for the average business?

Ah stop :rofl:

Sure I’m providing the information and you’re being dismissive.

Coursing is run by the IGB too.

Sure look, the industry is in a woeful place and it’s still getting funded because there are a lot of people dependant on it.

I’d imagine it’s on its arse and will be scaled back over time.

It’ll then be driven underground eventually

9 deaths 24 new cases.

Watching it can be fairly cruel. Also ‘outdated’ describes the likes of Dalymount and Tolka Park perfectly.

1 Like

Ah yeah, seeing kids in estates pretending to be greyhounds is a wonderful sight as opposed to pretending they’re Ronaldo or Shane Long.

Ronaldo had a great career with Shamrock Rovers alright :joy:

Sure 99% of them will never make, thankfully pretending to be greyhounds keeps them fit etc.

You’re comparing kids to greyhounds now and you accused me of being obtuse :joy:

He played in Tallaght

That’s was one of the most watched sporting events held in Ireland

Hopefully

I know most people are disgusted with it after that prime time show

No, you brought football to the argument. :point_up: :point_up:

You have killed yourself

And rightly so.

Not all dog owners are like that though.

His Dad or Father in law must keep a few so he has skin in the game.

Anybody involved in Greyhounds knows no one in the general public takes notice or even knows the industry exists ffs.

Staff at Dog tracks etc, only there because attendees are there of piss cheap party night paid for by hungry employers with poor imaginations.

You compared kids to greyhounds mate. I was talking about financial similarities

Only came into the public consciousness when prime time exposed them

Financial me hole, Football whether commercially viable or not promotes clubs, children being part of teams & encourages kids to keep fit.

Those financial figures from Greyhound Industry breeders are laughable ffs.