Coronavirus - Close the Airports

queuing to get into a shop, like a mug, and every cunt on top of each other inside, pawing everything and breathing all over each other, the whole thing is a cod

Ah yeah probably still hiding under the bed waiting for a vaccine.

go out and do whatever you want is my advice, holding 99.99 per cent of the world to ransom over this nonsense

I’m beginning to think some people are enjoying these rules a little too much and want to keep this shite going as long as possible

2 Likes

all the yes men and informers, lads who would ring the guards on their neighbours when they go an extra 2k for a walk, we all the type, plenty on here

oh there are a fair few curtain twitchers on here. Waiting with the phone on speed dial to guards to report anyone. Cunts should be dragged out and shamed.

Now they have a guy walking along the queue offering tea and coffee. Fuck off and just let us in the fucking shop, its not a fucking day trip

1 Like

ah jaysus here comes the tea lady with her trolley. I’ve seen it all now

Let me get this straight, you’re giving out about there being too many people inside and simultaneously giving out about having to queue.

I’d say it’s fair to say you’re never happy

most paddies like to be ruled and told what to do, its a sad fact, you can see why the British were able to control the place for 800 years with 2 drunkards armed with sticks in Dublin Castle

1 Like

Oh course they do. Lads love controlling other lads’ lives.

1 Like

Nope I am social distancing is a load of shite. Queueing up to get into shops and when you get in people are not social distancing and climbing over each. Whats the fucking point?

Have you crawled out from under the bed yet?

1 Like

Just because someone belonged to has Greyhounds and you know no better, please don’t be spouting the line that the Industry generates big money for people.

Let lads breeds dogs for racing all they want, let the bookies chip in to support industry if they like but please don’t trot out the line that the Taxpayer should be funding it ffs.

Clearly outline who is generating all this money & how it supporting the Tax take for the state.

What you buying bro? Patience is a great virtue. You Murderpool fans should be experts at waiting.

Just sneezed and scared the shit out of half the queue.:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve provided two different reports already. If you choose not to read them, then that’s on you, not me.

Would the local businesses be delighted if Clonmel didn’t go ahead every year?

That’s a festival over a 2 day period, you’re being obtuse again.

There is no one going to Clonmel of a Friday night to see dogs running, shur bookies don’t even travel ffs.

Coursing is a different animal altogether as you well know.

Track racing deserves no funding if the general public don’t give a toss about it.

Now, kindly outline the general revenue generator it is for the average business?

Ah stop :rofl:

Sure I’m providing the information and you’re being dismissive.

Coursing is run by the IGB too.

Sure look, the industry is in a woeful place and it’s still getting funded because there are a lot of people dependant on it.

I’d imagine it’s on its arse and will be scaled back over time.

It’ll then be driven underground eventually

9 deaths 24 new cases.

Watching it can be fairly cruel. Also ‘outdated’ describes the likes of Dalymount and Tolka Park perfectly.

1 Like