Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I have actually, in a&e in crumlin and they had less PPE on than leo

I never said that. I merely pointed out we aren’t competitively priced. Our target market is small.

“It is down to the wire and I haven’t made my mind up,” he said.

This is from an article about them lifting restrictions. Tony says “I“ haven’t decided yet. :grinning:

We might be the first country in the world ruled by a medical dictatorship

8 Likes

This could well come down to whether Tony enjoys his dinner Friday evening

1 Like

Lads running around like Chicken Little alternating between we’re fucked and open it up to fuck.

Fortitude. Patience.

4 Likes

As in no facemask? For doctors/nurses? Very surprising - I know from my missus that in their place (which would be fairly standard I’d imagine) any direct patient interaction has a facemask and for suspected Covid-19 its visor etc.

My reading of it is they’ll lift some restrictions after the weekend. But they can’t tell us because they can’t trust us not to buck ape for the bank holiday weekend and have a load of house parties. They are probably right too to be fair. Things are getting very lax anyway from what I’ve seen.

They won’t realistically lift much anyway. Builders and a few more can go back. But there isn’t much more they’ll do

1 Like

It’s up to Gemma to save us from tyranny

Builders will be phased back. Too many logistical questions open for now around how to manage social distancing on sites etc. Some training has started on this but nothing like scale required. Likely be left to local authorities to identify priority projects to continue

I’d say will be easier for lads on small sites to go back.

As important as what they tweak is that there’s a clear roadmap of the various stages of eased restrictions we can move through over time. There’s no reason why that can’t have been prepared already

Serious concern about insurance implications if fellas get sick back on the sites without proper training and PPE etc

Dublin will be kept in lockdown, the rest of the country will be let back at it as the odd nursing home aside, it’s pretty much fizzled out everywhere else

There was one new case in Limerick yesterday, the fucking Dubs would want to sort themselves out or we’ll have the championship without them

This is a GGA plant to stop the 6 in a row like when they stopped the Galway juggernaut in 1989 cc @maroonandwhite

3 Likes

Hard to see why the GGA will stop Dublin when they invested so much in creating the behemoth .

Yes, small but affluent. There are many cheaper countries in the world that would love to have our tourist numbers. We don’t have the accommodation to cater for any more.

1 Like

They have realised that they created a monster

1 Like

Huh? That wasn’t the gaa that was Tipperary ratting when they realised they hadn’t the men to do it on the field

2 Likes