Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Shocking story as if having a non funeral wasn’t bad enough but to add that to peoples grief is some ordeal

1 Like

That wanker is really getting on my wick

1 Like

Ive been going commando this whole lockdown, I find it very liberating

1 Like

The virus is a dream come true for the likes of Harris. Finally getting to realise the dreams of their forefathers Eoin O’Duffy in implementing a police state

1 Like

19 deaths

330 cases

1 Like

The virus definitely isn’t as lethal of a Sunday.

Hold the line

10 Likes

Curtain twitcher brigade reduced to cartoons now I see

3 Likes

Are the figures going up or down?

Starting to nosedive

We’ve kicked ass here guys,
Kudos

Are we the same as the U.K in terms of not registering deaths over the weekend? Could we see a spike Tuesday or Wednesday due to the break?

Spikes are possible any time, the outbreak in Roscrea is responsible for a large swell of current cases

No but in the U.K all deaths over the weekend might not be counted until the following Tuesday or Wednesday. So for argument sake you could have 20 deaths in Ireland yesterday but they may not be counted until Wednesday this giving an artificial spike. That’s what I’m askibg

I’d imagine that’s what will happen

I wouldn’t trust the UK figures no matter what day of the week it is. I think here the deaths can occur anytime, the figures recorded constitute those attributed to the virus in the previous 24 hours. Its done daily here to the best of my knowledge so we don’t see the Monday/Tuesday spikes you’d see in Tansville

1 Like

I say majority of cases confirmed are in nursing home settings all nursing home testing should be completed this week

1 Like

Next week is crucial🤦‍♂️

1 Like

They will need multiple rounds of testing.

1 Like