Coronavirus - Close the Airports

No

The UK has the most deaths in Europe now.

Ireland’s highest number of weekly tests conducted to date found just 3.7% positive cases, a rate a senior health official has said shows the country is on a path towards suppressing the disease.

Ireland, which plans to reopen its economy from 18 May at a more gradual pace than many European neighbours, carried out almost 62,000 tests over the past week, up from the 41,000 a week earlier that had given a positivity rate of 12.9%.

Ireland reported 211 new cases on Tuesday to bring its total to 21,983, with 1,339 deaths. The number of new cases marked the lowest daily rise since 29 March, when the government introduced its most severe restrictions.

What are we waiting for FFS

1 Like

I told you on the other thread to hold the line

Those days are over. We need to get the country back to work

2 Likes

Most paddies won’t come out from under the bed whilst they are getting 340 a week for doing nothing

4 Likes

All because the HSE is a basket case that couldnt hope with more than a couple of hundred people in ICU

3 Likes

OPEN IT UP TA FUCK

1 Like

The slow learners are starting to come around @ironmoth . Remember the couple of weeks there of wanting old people to die

2 Likes

You couldn’t say anything or you wanted a Holocaust

6 Likes

a load of nonsense and hysteria

It’s only a flu.

1 Like

Fair play to @ironmoth he called this first. He is a great leader of men I’d imagine.

2 Likes

3.7 per cent. We’re a nation of hypochondriacs

Just when we’re getting on top of it Paddy wants to make a complete hames of it by opening it up.

2 Likes

The country is going to get a lovely little pat on the head from Leo and Simon when all restrictions are eventually lifted.

2 Likes

As we get on the boat the England

A savage increase in unemployment, the national debt and emigration but don’t forget you all helped #FlattenTheCurve.

Now get in line down at the social welfare office.

2 Likes

Fuckers with the sniffles in wasting time and resources getting tests.

I think your mam is docking you a tenner for rent in the shed.