Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I’m sure trucks can go 100km/hr on motorway

Is the route completely level? Not a hope a truck would do it in 90 mins.

A truck travelling from Horse & Jockey to Ringaskiddy would just about do it in 90mins

That route doesnt make any sense. Won’t happen.

Youd be doing well to make it from cork city centre to limerick city centre in 83 mins id say

Can see any big hills between limerick and cork on current route. Motorway wont be too far off that so no.

On current route you can go from Patrickswell to Blackpool in 55 mins with no traffic. Tipping around the speed limit. Often done it at half 5 in morning

1 Like

You might do it at the minute to be fair

1 Like

Yeah Google Maps is probably taking the lack of traffic on the roads into account.

Yeah can see that. But blarney into the city centre is another half an hour in the morning traffic at moment. Will be a game changer in fairness if we ever see it

Traffic adds around an hour mallow charlaville way. I find mitchelstown way takes 20 mins less in evenings

Takes around 25 mins to get to south ring from blackpool ether going through Mayfield or through city at 6.30/7ish. It would clear the whole city as it can be avoided

1 Like

Who are the experts?

Germany is open

The Germans can see the bigger picture.

‘That’s not the meeting I was at’: Holohan denies tension with ministers over restrictions https://jrnl.ie/5092059

Tony quite rightly telling Leo and Co to stop hiding behind his trouser legs and start owning their own decisions

You’re clearly the ideas man hereabouts.

Tony wants to have it every which way. Complete dictatorship with deniability

I’ve only been saying it for months, you’d hardly need an expert group to come up with it

1 Like

The UK will be back to work by the end of the month and Tony might let us go 10km for exercise if we are very well behaved

5 Likes

Hoolahoopolini