Coronavirus - Close the Airports

More likely the registrars were pissed than the figure being that high.

You’ll have fellas driving to work with a hot water bottle on their head so they can be sent home for a day off

2 Likes

Handy two weeks “isolating”

Bit of a cough lads, see ye in a fortnight

Lads expecting our HSE to be competent here is incredibly naive.

These are the same cunts that have overseen chaos in our hospitals for decades.

Total shambles. Likes of Holohan should be removed from his position asap and that cunt Neil Ferguson over in London should be jailed.

2 Likes

Imagine letting some lad like holohan keep the country locked up for 5 months because of his opinion? It’s actually for the birds.

5 Likes

Absolute insanity.

I had a few essential trips to make today in Limerick city. It gave me the impression that the general public arent adhering to this shite anymore.

Peoples park was thronged today. Most obeying social distancing to be fair, but there was large groups playing soccer and sitting around together as well.
And sure why not a glorious day for it.
The lockdown is over, whether our supreme leader Tony realises it or not.
We need to continue to be sensible going forward, but open it up to fuck

5 Likes

All joking aside that’s literally what it will be!

Its preposterous

There’s about 30 people in NEPHET trying to have a Zoom call twice a week.

It was never going to work.

Most of them are administrators. It’s just another quango. 34 of them on a conference call is just like an all hands. Fucking pointless.

source

Only one way to end lockdown, protest at NEPHET meeting. That GOD is an amateur at protesting

1 Like

Phoenix park and roads around it were bedlam today. Chatting to two guards at main gate at castleknock who were turning back cars and said there’s fuck all they can do. Most people are semi sensible in open space but at pinch points it’s carnage. Proof will be in the pudding. If there’s no big rise in icu/deaths in next two weeks, there’ll be a huge push for people to just ignore the phases and carry on regardless.

1 Like

I was on the beach today. It was carnage. A fairly high tide didn’t help but people were on top of each other. So much so I took the kids off to the rocks. Way busier than the previous few days.

It’s over. Nobody is paying attention to rules - certainly outdoors.

2 Likes

South Dublin folk are the problem pal… Cant sit still in their house…

1 Like

Lads it’s time to move on from this gold the line stuff.

From now on, we ‘hold firm’.

Hold firm lads.

2 Likes

Its over

The North Wexford Riviera was invaded yesterday by Dubs. Off licences had massive queues and loads of reports of house parties with big groups of people. Paddy has had enough of this it seems.