Coronavirus - Close the Airports

1 Like

I didn’t realise you joined the alt right bro

I havent

We did it lads. It was a team effort but by god we were led by lions.

Have you come to the Open up ta fuck side?

Soon

We’re getting there. Dreaming of my haircut

how did this originate anyway? lab`or passed by a bat to prey (ate by a Chinaman) to human. Bats are serious operators, there’s a species of them that dont die of old age, only from the cold or pray. Bram Stoker was a genius

Religion has long been responsible for huge numbers of deaths.

The greatest scourge of all on humanity.

What death did religion cause ??

Jesus

We need to lock it down to fuck in the nursing homes and open it up to fuck everywhere else

Plenty of old people and people with underlying conditions outside nursing homes. And they live with everyone else

You can even see it reading the deaths. The numbers peaked a couple of weeks ago but now it’s back to pre Covid numbers.

Looks like we will be advised on Friday to wear face coverings when going to the shops.

Didn’t Comical Tony tell us masks were useless

He did but he has to keep this press conferences fresh or people will stop watching.

“We don’t want competition for people who need them in healthcare settings or where someone has been directed by a doctor to wear them for medical reasons.”

Dr Holohan said there will be “practical communications about face coverings and how to make them”.

He noted that there are already demonstrations on the internet on how to make masks at home.

“There will also be guidance on how to use them safely. The evidence is clear that if they are not used properly they can increase the risk of transmission,” he added.

Dr Holohan warned that face coverings can become contaminated and cause the virus to spread further.

“The risk of transmission of the virus is increased if people don’t wash their hands or practise social distancing,” he said.

“There is a right way to do this. They do not protect you entirely from the virus.”

The Government has fast-tracked advice on wearing face coverings to stop the spread of the virus.

There was no need to wear masks when this thing was at its peak but now there is when its fizzling out. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes