Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Would they ever fuck off. It’s a hobby. If you’re worried don’t fucking play.

2 Likes

Leo and Simon will be sending the kids back to school. They’d probably be back already if it wasn’t for lads like this @Horsebox simpleton all over the internet advocating killing all the kids.

2 Likes

If Leo’s saying it you know we should have done it already at this stage

There’s a fair few issues to iron out first it seems. A lot of irish schools are overcrowded shit holes with no hot running water and no money to pay cleaners.

Yes, kill the children to protect the old people. Great idea.

1 Like

10 deaths 159 new cases

1 Like

All over.

I’m just an ideas man. I leave the details to the keyboard monkeys in sector 7G.

2 Likes

Blow it up ta fuck

1 Like

Will be down to double digit cases daily within the week.

Blow it up, it’s done.

1 Like

Hold the line lads, 10 years will fly.

3 Likes

Can the elderly not just hurry up and die? Lads are gasping for a pint.

1 Like

There have been no dates since the 14th of March where there hasn’t been a death.

:thinking:

The elderly are too bro

1 Like

This suggests a mortality rate of 1.35 per cent in Spain.

A nationwide study of more than 60,000 people in Spain suggests about 5% of the population – approximately 2 million people – have had the virus.

According to the provisional results of tests designed by the health ministry and the Carlos III public health institute, 5% of those tested had produced antibodies.

While the prevalence of the antibodies was similar in men and women, it was lower in children and babies.

There were also significant regional variations: while Murcia, Melilla, Asturias and the Canary islands showed an infection rate of less than 2%, the proportion rose to more than 10% in the regions of Madrid and Castilla-La Mancha.

As the health minister Salvador Illa made plain on Wednesday evening, the study shows herd immunity has not been achieved.

:rage: Grrrrrr…
Remind me to hunt you down when I’m allowed to travel.

2 Likes

That’s out of kilter with other studies coming out of the US and Germany.

How many old people have died from natural causes at home cocooning ?

Seven