426 cases

Hold firm

Ah jaysus

Highest figure since the 26th of April?

Calm heads now, gentlemen.

What the hell is happening

Don’t panic, don’t panic

1 Like

Their holding off on a weeks worth of new case announcements so when the number is high they can justify not easing restrictions. They learnt a lot from CCP on Covid propaganda

7 Likes

Ah a backlog apparently going back a couple of weeks, proper recent figures 140.

1 Like

The meat factories are riddled with it

1 Like

Apparently a load from the one hospital who hadn’t sent in any results since March

How did these jokers not realise for a month that a hospital wasn’t bothering to report numbers? They’re meant to be formulating public health policy based on the experience and numbers. You literally could not make this up.

5 Likes

Another fuck up to the long list of fuck ups from the caretaker government/medical dictatorship over the last 3 months

1 Like

We need to get mass back.

9 Likes

Not so long ago he’d have been shunned from the altar. We’ve come a long way

2 Likes

I see Super Tony our glorious leader promised the 100k tests a week without talking to the HSE at all and they were livid considering they are the ones who have to deliver them

2 Likes

Most definitely, l miss the fact that you can’t even slip in for a quiet prayer, or light a few candles

2 Likes

You’re lucky they’re still alive kid.

Hostile atmosphere in the press conference this evening when Holohan was challenged on Reid’s letter. My life partner still watches these press conferences on a daily basis. She saw Nolan, the mathematician from Maynooth alongside Holohan and Henry, and excitedly uttered…”Ah yes, Thursday, financial modelling day”. That’s what I’m dealing with cc @Batigol.

7 Likes