Coronavirus - Close the Airports

A pint glass with some sort of inbuilt fave guard would solve the world of issues right now

was that weirdo Cillian de Gascun on it?

https://www.amazon.com/Relaxdays-10022789_47-Party-Headwear-Drinking/dp/B07JDL3KBB

The way forward

Stick a visor on the front -job done

A Kilkenny guard

Cut out the middle bar

What did he say? Link?

Basically said it’ll be here forever so we’re going to have to learn to live with it.

It’s grand, we’ll just socially distant forever. It does mean that March 2020 was the cut off point for anyone single who wants to start a relationship or anything like that so a lot of people will die alone but fuck them, they’re only selfish cunts who want to go to the pub. Actually taking that a step further that also means the human race will cease to exist in a couple of generations but it will have been worth it.

3 Likes

Stay the course mate, we are only starting out now on the new normal.

1 Like

I’m really glad I went to the Club Finals in Croker in January.

A glorious day which we might never see again.

1 Like

You definitely won’t see that day in January again.

1 Like

I won’t.

I have a lovely pic on my phone as the sun set at full time of normal time in the football. It was some skyline.

1 Like

I’m just glad I saw sports once. I’ll be able to reminisce about it to the grandkids about playing at a high level same way my grandfather, God rest him, used to reminisce about being in the Ra while he’d let me sip a little of his whiskey infused cuppa tae back when I was a wee pup

1 Like

I was at the last ever Celtic game on March 7. Anyone who travelled outside the country after that date was a reckless scumbag in endangering the lives of the population, but I take solace in being present that day. Football is something that I’ll remember fondly.

4 Likes

It actually sickens me that people would even look to sports now as if it matters, why can’t people learn that in order for us not to get a little bit sick we have to deny ourselves and our children of all the thrilling and beautiful stuff that made our lives worth living. I just don’t get it, some people are just very short sighted

1 Like

You have sitting at home alone for the rest of your life to look forward to. You don’t know how good you have it

Mornin lads. Think I’ll build an ark today