Coronavirus - Close the Airports

And they won’t let us into the pub FFS.

What could possibly possess you to join that queue

They thought they were selling drugs

Perfect time to dicky up the house I guess

Hardly worth losing a day of your life in a queue for though. I mean, you could try waiting till Wednesday instead

3 Likes

But anything they sell in Woodies you could have sourced elsewhere over the past few weeks.

1 Like

We do have a common garden variety of idiots in Ireland. Same folk panic buying at the start of this or waiting in line overnight to buy Gareth Brooke’s tickets when they were on sale online againistbthe same system

We’re lucky to have an expert such as yourself to reassure us.

Absolute ticks :smile:

1 Like

Ah a good queue is probably a nice break from the family. A few will probably buy nothing once they’re inside. Just a day out

The country could be back in full lockdown by Wednesday.

They have paddy so terrified now, he is afraid to go outside in case he gets killed

You’d wonder if some people deserve their freedom at all if that’s how they are spending it

They’re afraid stock will sell out the harmless simpletons.

I wonder how many forumites are queuing today.

I think you already know the answer to this question

FB_IMG_1589803375814

1 Like

Went in to do a bit of shopping for the parents. Drove up by woodies just for a gawk. Huge queues and half the cunts wouldn’t know the difference between a strimmer and a tin of paint I’d say

1 Like

It’s going to be frightening when the pubs eventually re-open.

Every absolute degenerate scrote will be wedged into a boozer.

4 Likes

Only time they would be allowed near one

ro will be up to 3 again, how will paddy square that circle

When they reopen, it will be the same as the shops. Max number allowed inside and then a queue outside on a one out one in basis.

Back in the day we used to have to queue to get into Geoffs on a Saturday night. Although Geoffs was wedged inside.