Coronavirus - Close the Airports

True courage lies in the overcoming of fear, not in its absence.

I’d say we’ll have to leave off opening the pubs until 2021. The queues outside of fucking hardware stores this morning gave us a glimpse of what opening the pubs will look like.

1 Like

Only fools have no fear.

:sweat_smile:

How can a look come just short of describing a virus as euthanasia?

1 Like

4 deaths

88 cases

Jaysus, I presumed there was a bit of a weekend lag with the especially low numbers this weekend but maybe not

Few lads going to be seething at such a low death toll.

8 Likes

Asta la vista baby

If those numbers continue into the end of next week they will have to bring forward the opening of more businesses.

Sit the leaving cert

1 Like

Talking to a lad there at the bottle bank in the catering game. He runs a takeaway, a good one. I asked him how was business and he said it was grand but he was worried all the time about being shut down. How so I asked. He said he was worried that someone would ring the guards and complain that he was doing something he shouldn’t be doing and the the guards would take the easy route and shut him down. He said there were a lot of curtain twitchers out there.

Told me about another restaurant that is shut since March. To try and make a bit of income they had taken to selling their wines online. There was an anonymous complaint to the guards and the guards came down and put a stop to the practice.

Plenty of lockdown fettishers around.

They’ll be gutted when it goes back to normal

3 Likes

The curtain twitchers are cunts altogether.

The local offy would be the prime suspect you’d imagine

Some lads can’t stand to see others doing a bit of business

People see what they want to see.

I was talking to a consultant in the queue for B and Q today who said OIUTF.

1 Like

Is there a journalist in the country with more than two brain cells in this country that doesnt ask the same questions over and over again?

2 Likes

The Italians can go for a pint today, what the fuck are we at