Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Not even allowed changed them at the moment, say some are torn to shreds after 8 weeks of hiding

The pub in Donegal that was shut down for delivering pints said the Gardai weren’t able to tell them which law they were breaking.

Lots of pub seemed to be delivering pints this weekend it would seem

I had pints delivered last weekend. It’s not advertised online and seems to be word of mouth so maybe it is a grey area.

I like you mate, i really do, so i hate to do this but…

Getting pints delivered to your house :rofl:

7 Likes

2 of the deaths occurred over the weekend.

The other 2 occurred in April.

All coming up milhouse. OIUTF

A weekend on the roads in Donegal is more dangerous than this virus now.

5 Likes

This government is anti drink , open the pubs up ta fuck half of them in the country be lucky to have 5-10 lads in on a Saturday night . Shane ross still calling shots . I want another election this time vote leo and the rest of them out altogether.

2 Likes

I see the reporting of the (now low) numbers have been relegated to the 2nd part of the 6.01 news

Ireland is a nation of informers

Wait a few weeks and they’ll be reporting a couple of deaths as murder for having the gall to open up DIY stores.

Plenty of them taking photos of building workers today, same cunts would jump over your back in the drinks aisle in Tesco.

2 Likes

Careful the spin machine has created flu shirts with the hold the line mantra. I’ve a feeling these are the same folk who went mad into line dancing in the 90s.

2 Likes

They were sent as a present by a pal.

Nice touch I thought. Like buying a pint n a pub for somebody but all the more appreciated as cannot actually buy a pint in a pub.

We then ordered some for a couple who just had their second baby. They were absolutely delighted.

1 Like

I’d say the woman was thrilled to get a pint alright

The guy calls to your door and asks you what you want. I believe she ordered a couple of aperol spritzes.

If you cannot send your pals drinks during a global pandemic lockdown when can you.

2 Likes

My sister is 40 this weekend. Parcel Motelled her down a few cards and bits n’ pieces. Threw four cans of gin in the mix

Talking to a consultant there up on the green while throwing the ball around for Brady. He’s amazed the government are dragging out the exit plan. Said he’s never been as quiet.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for letting us all know what you got your sister for her birthday.

4 Likes