Coronavirus - Close the Airports

These fucking consultants are taking the piss now, hanging out outside B&Q, hanging around parks. At least @mikehunt’s lad was in the hospital, he has some chance of running into the odd patient there.

1 Like

He was down to earth and very funny.

Are you fannys allowed to go to the shop yet?

Once a week.

You’ve to clear it with a guard. He inspects your shopping before you can buy it

1 Like

Have we swapped a 20th century theocracy for a 21st century medicocracy.

We can reopen when there is no risk of anyone ever catching anything ever.

Reopen the EPL so as no risk of anybody catching Liverpool.

1 Like

You’re not let travel more than 20km from your home until 20 July ffs sake. How can this be justified? I just want @Horsebox to be allowed to visit his mammy.

2 Likes

The worst of it is that Leo and Simon will nearly dislocate their shoulders patting themselves on the back after this.

I’m getting angrier every day because of this. I’m resolving to never again vote for any party that had anything to do with this farce.

I don’t mind a lot of it but the 20km til July is a bit ridiculous… That 20km should be coming in the beginning of June

1 Like

It is

All the establishment shills like Sinn Fein, FG, FF, Lab, Social Democrats and People before Profit need to be turfed out.

Vote independent.

3 Likes

I’ve done all I can do
All the letters I’ve sent through
Put my life in the palm of your hands
Maybe now you can see that it’s got to be me
Believe me I’ll understand

1 Like

Are you still on hillbilly heroin?

Yesssireeee!!!

2 Likes

Really?

No problems mate.

1 Like

It will too. They’ve set themselves up again to over deliver. Plenty of scope for them to bring things forward and play the hero.

2 Likes

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like love is gone
Look inside you, you’ll be strong
And you’ll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

1 Like