Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Heading down this weekend, mate. Can’t wait to see them.

4 Likes

Second grand kid with suspected covid crap, this can get out of hand if ppl don’t cop on, know the UK have a different approach but this is Ireland FFS, got it from her older sister who wasn’t social distancing as half of Derry weren’t/ aren’t, now paying the price

1 Like

Ridiculous it may seem but down here we’re winning, up north they’re heading for the badlands

8 June

The advice will be to still avoid unnecessary journeys wherever possible.

You will be able to travel up to 20 kilometres away from your home as opposed to the 5 kilometre limit which was in place since 5 May.

2 Likes

You can’t travel more than 20km from your home until 20 July, or Simon Harris will have you arrested by Drew Harris.

2 Likes

be a good subservient paddy like a good lad

And fingered by Rolf Harris.

2 Likes

People need to cop on is right . There will be a few waves of this . It will burn out each time but killing 1000s each time it comes . I predict the winter strain will thrive and a coffin will be the most common gift for households .

1 Like

:dizzy_face: :wink:[quote=“Bandage, post:5540, topic:30948, full:true”]
You can’t travel more than 20km from your home until 20 July, or Simon Harris will have you arrested by Drew Harris.
[/quote]

1 Like

1 million will be dead by December

Just in Derry

Ohhh ohh I wish I was back home in Derry

Yeah it’s getting scary in parts, down here we’re getting to grips with it, so far

Great to get into the water again

Mental health will get a lift for many

It’ll be over by Christmas

2 Likes

Hopefully this side of it

Varadkar said there’s a good chance 50 million Irish people might die with Covid-19 by the end of the year. If they come in anywhere under that then it’ll be a big success for Fine Gael.

6 Likes

i just cant wait for the bookies - imagine the germs on the fixed odds machines, lads with hot chicken rolls sneezing all over them
c’maaaan

3 Likes