Coronavirus - Close the Airports

June 29th for the bookies I think. Was talking to someone who works for Powers.

:anguished:

They’re saving a million lives a week and fellas won’t give them credit for it cos they want to commit genocide by having a pint

Winter is coming.

The curves are nosediving for the floor pretty much everywhere in Europe now, other than Sweden, the UK and Poland.

The latter three all cunts.

1 Like

I agree here. It’s madness we aren’t reviewing things every week.

2 Likes

I always feel dirty when I agree with Boylan, but hes bang on with this

Yep I can’t stand the likes of him or Brendan O Connor to be honest but he’s right here. It’s absolutely crazy what we are doing.

:rollseyes:

The lads with the fixed mindset stick out like a sore thumb here - in an endless loop of yearning for the past and bemoaning externalities. Lashing out all around them - screaming at the sky.

The shrewder posters - those with a growth mindset - are already open to the opportunities of the new society. Controlling what’s within their sphere of influence and adapting to that which isn’t.

3 Likes

Listen this isn’t about winning or losing. I’m just glad the people are doing the right thing for the most part and Leo and Simon are gonna lead us through this valley of death.

It was a genius move by them to trap the Corona in nursing homes. Kept the heat off the rest of us.

1 Like

God bless you and save your kin

If we get a bit of sport back I could live like this for the rest of my life truth be told.

2 Likes

We only need the GAA, you’d be grand without the rest.

Why don’t you tell them to ‘hold the line’ again there mate. They mustn’t have heard the message the first 1,500 times.

6 Likes

Ah no, we need Merica in our lives. NFL for winter and GAA for spring and summer … I think the world would happily live with that.

3 Likes

I could happily sacrifice it tbh. But each to their own. An U21B semi final between Ballypickas and Clonaslee would fill the gap nicely