Coronavirus - Close the Airports

It never left.

1 Like

‘Stay away from blame’: Health officials say no single reason for nursing home outbreaks https://jrnl.ie/5102862

Sweep sweep the spin machine keeps rollinh

This is a cod.

2 Likes

I’ve made a point of calling out to my parents every Sunday for last few weeks. You are allowed to deliver them food etc.

Lots of people love to curse the dark instead of turning on a light switch.

My mother wasnt too impressed that I was telling the guards I’m doing shopping for my elderly mother

1 Like

Last weekend gardaí put a stop to the “Guinness Express” operated by O’Flaherty’s Bar in [Buncrana]. It is unknown what offence is alleged, but 20 pints were seized and a file is being prepared for the [Director of Public Prosecutions]. On Monday the bar claimed the pints had been returned.

Must have been fair stale at that stage

Ivan giving both barrels again tonight. Cc @Lazarus

i’d nearly drink them at this stage

He’s really come of age during this crisis. If only he wasn’t such a prat

1 Like

I didn’t wait this long for a bad one. Actually I’ll have to carefully chose my first port of call. Be fucking raging if I got a bad pint.

Fennesseys probably :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s 2 ends of a complete cunt

Cillian doing the Pontius Pilot on it here

RTE are doing their best to frighten the country. Keep them under the beds

It’s unreal the difference in attitude towards this between Prime Time and Yatesy

No dissenting voices on Prime Time anyway.

You definitely don’t want the first one out of the tap anyways. :grimacing:

I’m thinking you’d be better off in a lot of ways to leave it off for a few days once they reopen

1 Like

I left my mother live on Bluetooth while I told the guards the very same a couple of weeks ago. She was most impressed

jesus thats a few great lines there

3 Likes

carol smurf was probably tweeting “Go team Ireland , “we” can do this” at 9pm on March 17th from her rented accomodation in dublin