Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I think the push to cut down on single use plastics by the climate activists will come under closer scrutiny now during this pandemic. Maybe they have become an absolute necessity now.

1 Like

I think it’s good but predict backlog from this weekend to filter into Tuesdays figures which could see a sharp increase.

A bit disturbing, although could also be that patients shed virus for a good while after they recover and the tests aren’t that reliable at low viral levels.

727 new cases altogether as they got an additional 297 from the backlog coming from German labs.

it’s disturbing how little is known about this cunt of a thing, we need to determine if immunity is possible at all

It’s completely new. Most of the diseases we’re used to living with have been around for donkeys years so have been studied inside out for decades. Even generations.

The scientific community have basically had 3 months trying to figure this thing out.

Science has let us down.

1 Like

Sure scientists used to say the world was flat. They haven’t a clue.

2 Likes

Communism has let us down. A completely failed system.

2 Likes

in line with my projections

2 Likes

Sure maybe if it kills another few hundred million people might wake up

we should all have our own travel mugs mate

Bizarre post.

Hardly a backlog of deaths? That’s the only thing that matters now

I think you’re being a little harsh here. Now I’m no scientist but I’m sure if you ho back through the years and look at all major outbreaks (Ebola,flu, Mars, SARS etc.) , it took a lot longer than 3/4 months to find a vaccine.
There is also the fact that the Chinese cost us valuable time at the initial outbreak.

Lads, I’m roaring crying after watching the news. Fuck this herb

1 Like

giphy (7)

1 Like

If you’re comparing him to boris you should think about this

You misunderstood it when they asked everyone to light up

2 Likes

she was eviscerated by British scientists earlier today on twitter who took her mickey mouse analysis apart forensically, I actually was hiding behind a chair reading it, never even took into account population density or anything

1 Like