Coronavirus - Close the Airports

It went down a storm with Breda on Facebook though.

2 Likes

There’s no vaccine for MERS or SARS. Coronaviruses seem particularly hard to develop vaccines for.

You know what I mean

So what she’s saying about how deaths are recorded is incorrect?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy cleared all of this up earlier.

EnchantedGraciousAffenpinscher-max-1mb

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is weak from ating nothing but quorn. I thought you knew better ffs.

The bottle banks are all full lads. This is when we start to get societal disintegration.

I took a trip yesterday, overflowing and bags of bottles and cans left on the ground.
Thankfully I had mostly food jars and the clear glass bins were completely empty.

The guards are saying theres more trouble now in the households than on the streets. There will be a complete breakdown of society if this goes on for too much longer

1 Like

Also how has no one done a remix of this yet?

1 Like
1 Like

I stand corrected

1 Like

Why do people chose non compatible life partners?

1 Like

it will be going on for a long time in Ireland, ye better get used to it unfortunately

:joy:

1 Like

I’d say there’s a lot of partners out there (men and women) who didn’t realise exactly how much the other was dependent on drink

1 Like

its a frightening realisation for them

1 Like

a lot of lads sitting at home bored shitless, drinking hard, head in the hands stuff because they can see no end to the nightmare, not just beer, hard spirits, the toll this takes is very hard to comprehend