Coronavirus - Close the Airports

At this point they need to open up a few different things to stop people grouping together so much or close everything again.

Paintball would be a good shout as your trying to avoid people

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy said we should have been blocking incoming flights weeks before that as well which is gas

Why is it gas?

It’s clear the virus was in Ireland a lot later than the rest of Europe, yet Ireland was busy flying them in by the planeload in countries where the virus had been established to be.

Yet again, @Tim_Riggins defends the indefensible.

1 Like

Jasus Mike we have been copying those cunts since 1922

This particular administration in Westminister are a shower of self serving narcissists and are as thick as planks to boot. Even more so than any of its predecessors

1 Like

Spain open for tourists in July. I’m getting my holiday

2 Likes

the rat and informer that is naturally inside every paddy is coming out now

1 Like

the natural cunt will come out in a lot of the micks now

Colonised for hundreds of years with long periods ran by a couple of lads with sticks in Dublin Castle

1 Like

You’ll have to quarantine for 14 days on the way back.

Would you get on the blower to Simon Harris if he didn’t?

2 Likes

would you believe us essential workers are exempt from that?

I wouldn’t. I’d leave it to his conscience

Outstanding :clap::clap:

two drunkards and an army of informers held Ireland for 800 years, imagine that, the fucking shame of it, I have been saying it for years, but at last we can clearly see it todays bunch, wankers ringing the guard because mick went playing golf 1k further than he should have, I was thinking of heading home in April, thank fuck I didn’t that

3 Likes

that nonsense will be gone in a few weeks

Is this true? Might book a holiday myself so. Be cheap as chips and being forced to take a good chunk of leave before September anyway. Be a pity to waste it here with nothing to do.

By god.

Yeah. Well they are currently. Not sure if Simon Harris’ timely legislation changes it but currently all essential workers are. People in transit to the north, business travelers or, you know, people staying less than two weeks are too