Coronavirus - Close the Airports

You’ve em well figured out. Don’t let up now.

It’s all over.

I do laugh at the lads putting on the gloves, doing the shopping, throwing the gloves in the bin and then putting the bags in car.

Undoing any good the gloves could have done.

After Pamela Pupkin’s workout video (“human person; six feet away!”)

1 Like

I did this exactly this today

Edit: actually I didn’t. I left them on until after I had put back the trolley. Then sanitized them when I got into the car.

I throw them in the bin but I stop to get the car valeted every time on the way home so should be OK.

It’s fizzling out.

There’ll be no jobs in Wexford shortly if they don’t OIUTF soon.

No cases and no jobs. Up Wexford.

1 Like

If everybody wears gloves each time the trolley is kept clean??

On the basis the gloves are clean but I can’t imagine they are.

I’m in the clean hands but no gloves camp.

Yeah. I’ve kinda been in that camp all my adult life anyway

2 Likes

Wexford housing market will soar if WFH becomes the new norm…especially with the uncertain times for creches and the possibility of one parent going to work… Loads of South dubliners will relocate…

Let’s hope not. We’ve enough Dubliners. But in general proper WFH should allow a greater spread of workers.

I’d imagine those who are commuting say Mon to Thur will flip that and do 1 day in the office with 4 at home. I’d like to continue WingFH at least 1 day a week. Far more productive.

2 Likes

Better for local businesses I’d magine too.

The Dubs have had it with Wexford. An incredible amount of bile being spouted on Facebook about visitors over the course of this pandemic. Brittas Bay will reap the benefits of the Dublin Dollar.

1 Like

6 Likes

A very continental atmosphere in the Fair City. Lots of people milling about eating their lunch outdoors and a number of premises are selling takeaway wine and beer. Holohan will have to send the tanks through the streets to stop the fun.

6 Likes

57 cases

4 deaths

2 Likes

The virus takes it handy of a Sunday

2 Likes