Coronavirus - Close the Airports

That’s offical we can OIUTF

Wtf??

1 Like

Oh lads that’s a game changer

A bailout for the working classes and the government are bitching about people getting too much, Multiple times that bailout for the banks and no one held to account. Great little country

The worst thing about it is he’s topless. What kind of a fucking lout is our Taoiseach

1 Like

Doubtful, he’s not that stupid to go traipsing around the Pheonix Park half starkers and in full view of the masses smartphones. Either way, events all over the country this weekend make the 1m a formality at this stage

You think it’s not him?

Ah lads, cmon now

The local publican was booked solid for his delivery service Thursday - Sunday this weekend

1 Like

He’s like Clark Kent. These sunglasses will make me incognito

Not a bad match for the partner either

Looks like him. I’m saying he’d have all the bases covered before going out in full view like this, ergo not a gamechanger

Is this in reference to Anne Rabbitte on Saturday RTÉ?

I’ve said it before and will no doubt say it again, she is vile.

1 Like

Fair fucks. Stale guinness is better than no guinness

It is indeed. What a horrible cunt

How long would a keg keep for ?

Most pubs would have had a serious delivery for Paddys 17/3 and they would have been delivered the previous week 10-12/3. Guinness would be good for a max 6 weeks. Smithwicks the same. Now you might chance a pint if its been flowing all day and you know for a fact it’s been kept in a state of the art cold room and the lines still getting cleaned regular. But the pints ain’t been flowing, if you think they are leaving the power on in those state of the art cold rooms you’e a bit silly and Diageo had to leave the line cleaning to the pubs themselves, some are better at this than others
Most lager, esp the ones full of chemicals eg Heineken/Carlsberg will be good until August.
All craft beers forget it, they have a shelf life of a month

I genuinely can’t understand the government bringing this up as any sort of issue. It is 100pc their fault if people are getting paid more than they actually used to earn. If they were thick enough to bring in and maintain a system for 3 months that means you get 350 or zero it’s totally on them. How can they actually have the neck to try turn this on the by definition low earning people getting the money??

3 Likes

Since PAYE modernisation in Jan 2019, Revenue have known exactly what people earn every pay period. However the useless cunts over in DEASP are years behind Revenue in terms using the revenue data to calculate an accurate welfare entitlement.

A farce really but not surprising.

1 Like