Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I’ll be leaving off travel for a while just because of the slight chance of getting stranded somewhere if they imposed a lockdown while you were there

I’ve free accomadation there so will just book aer lingus flights and if they fall so be it.

1 Like

My concern is arrive to airport way over or way back and you or one of the kids has a temperature and you are sent packing. Flying might also be a rigmarole for a while. Think I will wait to end of June to see how things look before I book.

1 Like

You entitled millennials and your need for non-essential luxuries.

Getting close to end game now it’s all being choreographed new government will have a much faster opening up.

Is “essential luxuries” a new thing?

1 Like

Vacation at home lads, boost our own economy first

12 Likes

The patriots can’t wait til they can go abroad to support the dastardly Spanish government that oppresses their Basque brethren in suffering

Fitzgerald’s park is heaving here

Try booking a week in kerry in August, robbing bastards.

Try doing without a foreign holiday this year.

The villa on the costa won’t see too much action this year… Could be tempted to pop over in early October

A foreigner telling me to do without foreign holidays… :thinking:

I thought you were Irish?

No queue to get into SuperValu there and very few people in the shop. I’d say everyone has gone to the beach.

Huh?

Few.

Consider it your patriotic act for 2020. The economy flows all around, regardless of county border.

Great, that means I can go on at least 6 short haul european flights guilt free.

Be easy spot the traitors when we see the lads going on about foreign holidays. They’ll be going in the book.

1 Like