Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I believe so, even though I never was told that by my gp

1 Like

So that Irish Times article is reporting the HSE will argue that the restrictions can’t be eased quicker due to underlying capacity issues. FFG should be hammered for this in the election in October (cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy).

3 Likes

The lack of hurling has the man ruined

Is that not why we are paying millions to the private hospitals?

The HSE dictating what’s what — it truly is a medical dictatorship …

They’re chasing their tails at the moment.

Have a gander at that article.

The deal to bring the private hospitals public is not being renewed, as they were practically empty and it was costing hundreds of millions.

But restrictions can’t be eased quicker because now capacity is an issue…as the private hospitals will no longer be public.

Oh by the way, the 4 main screening programmes still can’t be resumed until it is safe.

An absolute shambles.

5 Likes

Fuck the junta.

I am @buffegan

Scary to think how many people might be walking around with undiagnosed cancer right now. For health reasons we can’t check

1 Like

Cancer doesn’t matter anymore. It’s all about the Covid. Get with the programme.

3 Likes

The junta beat cancer.

These regional variations are fascinating. Why have the likes of Cavan, Monaghan, Longford, Westmeath and Roscommon got rates of infection that are multiples of Galway, Wexford and Waterford. As far as I can see there are meat plants in pretty well every county. Waterford and Wexford have plenty of them and there are nursing homes in every county. The main hospital in Waterford was (anecdotally) as big a basket case as any in the country. The running down of the hospital has been a big political issue in the last few elections. Galway has had well documented problems with lockdown breaches. I could understand the spike in Dublin due to population density but the variances in the rest of the country don’t make much sense.

5 Likes

He’s right you know.

4 Likes

Hail hail

Leo can’t issue a statement, he’s too busy drinking cans in the park

I can’t believe he got away with that, hanging around like a scumbag drinking cans, with his top off.

Where is @Tim_Riggins now? I told him this was the case over a month ago when he was ostriching in his bid to defend FG.

Can’t believe there wasn’t a heave in FG against Varadkar after the election.

Under him the party dropped from the biggest to third place. People have seen through all his optics and bluster.

In @Tassotti and @mark_renton’s cases, yes.

2 Likes

The silence from @TheUlteriorMotive is deafening.

2 Likes