Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Ya, well done guys.

Apart from @Thomas_Brady you can all be proud of yourselves.

2 Likes

Watching ireland v italy 94 and theres a lad called tassoti playing for the Italians looks to be constantly winding the Irish lads up. Keeps repeating the same things over and over like ‘the country is destroyed ye are going back to the 30s lads with their head in their hands under the bed savage depression’
He has Townsend and Sheridan driven buck ape

2 Likes

He lost that day too​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Oh did you crawl out from under your bed? You can change your shirt now… Oh wait…

Well done boys, it only cost 300 billion euro and the utter destruction of the Irish economy, ye all done a great job :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A load of screaming Mary’s… A lot of cowards flushed out during this.

1 Like

Government yes men, informers ringing the guards on their neighbours

3 Likes

You can see why British rule flourished in some parts alright

3 Likes

Hadn’t realised this, surely the majority of pubs will be open at the end of June then?

Speaking earlier on Friday, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar said pubs operating as restaurants would not need a restaurant licence to do so, but would have to follow several conditions.

“So that will mean table service, socially distant, but not people sitting at a bar, or, you know, hanging around, standing, as you might like to do in a pub,” he said.

Is that Gerry Killeen anything to the lad played football with Clare in the 1990s @Special_Olympiakos @Big_Dan_Campbell @Raylan ??

I’d say the toasted special in a plastic bag will be making a big come back.

3 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

No, that lad is a prison officer

Gerry Killeen was his name too, from President Trump and VP Pence’s home village.

Uh Oh

Pubs open in June

Championship in August

Country saved

By god we did it lads.

9 Likes

Many’s the evening as a young lad when I had a few pints and was going to go home for the dinner, those toasted sandwiches kept the night going

4 Likes

All because you held firm and inspired us all

2 Likes

I had enough zen to go around.

You’re welcome.

1 Like