Coronavirus - Close the Airports

With a knife and fork

Mighty sound gesture from the lads opening things up a bit early

They’ve played a blinder mate

Few Hunky Dorys on the side

I’m very proud of them, but I’m equally proud of us all.

1 Like

Toasted sandwiches are the bane of any barmans life who worked in a bar that had them.

1 Like

Cocktail sausages and chips will be thrown out for fun

A great day to be Irish

Triangle sandwiches for everyone

Every bar owner should do it at about 10pm. You’d be absolutely gasping

I put down a great day of drinking one May bank holiday weekend in Galway at The Old Forge, supplemented by triangle sandwiches, cocktail sausages, goujons and whatever else they kept firing out at us

5 Likes

Lash the salt on… Punters be buying drink to bate the band after

Rip :disappointed_relieved:

It soaks up the booze as well so lads who are on the way out the door, they tear into the pints after it.

I never understood why it’s not done more

Some spot. Was there a few times. An old flame introduced me to it

Great spot to cure a hangover. Intsa influencers type joint now

Where in Galway was it? Don’t remember it from my college days…

You wouldn’t, not for students.

1 Like

Worst part of the whole pandemic (Outside of those poor lost souls ) was the piss pants weak cunts whinging daily tbh.

Those of us who could go out and do the essentials did, those who could wfh got on with it. The others were pissing & moaning about no pubs, bookies, matches, horsey racing and the gambling etc.

Weak characters but there is luckily a decent cohort in the Country willing to dig in and keep her lit so to speak.

Well done to those who made a difference.

7 Likes

Was back round 06/07 when I went there the times. That last visit we were on the rollover. Went in for the 12.30 EPL game. Left around 9 or 10 to go to a gig we were up for.

First time in there was a Friday night. Sandwiches fired out on arrival. The wan I was with did a NYE there and they remembered all their deceased customers - by name - not long before midnight