Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Footix alert

1 Like

What @Lazarus said. Not far from Roisin Dubh actually if Memory serves me. When the road beyond if forks, stay to the left

3 Likes

You know it. Bolton v Everton or some shite was on

You’ve surprised me during this if I’m honest har. Good on you. You stuck to your guns on it

Respect for elders mate.

5 Likes

Good news today. The only dampener on the whole affair is the absolute morons patting themselves on the back for playing their part in it

9 Likes

We just did what had to be done. Listen, lads lost it a little, but this was the place to do so. I said as much at the start. Lash out on here, keep things tip top at home.

We all played our part on the front line.

1 Like

Tony the guvnor working behind the jump now down the road in Cookes. One of the nicest people you’ll ever meet, did a stint in Freenys too one time. Too nice that was his problem. The area was known as the Wesht in his day, it’s gone corporate now and sadly rebranded as The West End. Load of cock

1 Like

Speaking of the front line, kudos to anyone who was on it, or had loved ones on it. Does anyone know of any posters on here who had loved ones on the front line, anyone who is married to a nurse for example?

6 Likes

The most inane guy on the internet won’t be able to hilariously post ‘hold the line’ everyday now

1 Like

Drove from Cork to Tullamore today, 90% of the traffic to Portlaoise was HGV’s still.

The country should be proud tbh.

There are huge obstacles still to be cleared but this was a biggie. Keep it lit now.

We held the line. By god we held the line.

2 Likes

Who is that?

I don’t mean to piss on the parade but people are still dying lest we forget.

We need to change the way we live now. Learn to live differently, not worse just different.

1 Like

The new normal

@Horsebox is on now and hes going to flip his bins

1 Like

I long for the pre Covid days when old sick people didn’t die but those halcyon days are over now I guess. Dammit to hell.

1 Like

That’s it.

I’m looking forward to quiet pint with the lads of a Sunday afternoon at some stage.
You know the chats that a couple of pints can bring out and the few laughs etc. Now, I’d be worried there are chaps who won’t be able to control themselves of course but I won’t be putting myself in that crossfire if you know what I mean.

Can’t say I yearn the packed manic pubs of past times now anymore.

The guy who posts inanities 100s of time a day,. ‘the new normal’ looks like his newest hilarious spam

We’ll adapt and overcome. It’s our nature.