Coronavirus - Close the Airports

It’s done. Come out from under the bed

1 Like

200 posts in a few hours. I thought they’d found a cure or something

The government of Sant Marteen should be held accountable for their 15 deaths. They are the 10th worst in the world.

Vietnam are the country to admire, almost 100 million people and they have only had three cases and zero deaths. Uganda runner up at thirty cases and zero deaths.

4 Likes

South East Asia has done incredibly well considering population and relative proximity to the source.

paddy as usual is dying to give himself a pat in the back, they murderous cunts should be strung up by the balls for what happened in Irish nursing homes

1 Like

Hi Ewan.

Twas obvious you hadn’t a breeze from the start. The facts are making an absolute show of you yet you keep digging in. You’re unravelling has a similar trajectory to your hero Trump. Just as well you’re an ignorant hick with no shame.

It’s far too early to be giving anyone credit for anything for all we know the Brits are doing the right thing. We won’t know for a few years, maybe a decade.
Maybe the likes of Vietnam have an immunity For some reason we don’t know about and it’s nothing they’ve actually done.
Maybe people from Spain, Italy and France are genetically very susceptible to it for some reason, which would also carry over to Brazil, USA etc as well.
Maybe it’s pollution, obesity, or population density, or BCG, or a factor we haven’t even thought of yet.
Fooled by randomness, into thinking there’s a reason for something, that could be dumb luck

9 Likes

The Brits have had two approaches, they were originally OIUTF and then changed to LIDTF. They didnt do either particularly well.

1 Like

Ya it’s probably fair to say, whatever the right way is, the Brits are not doing it

Sure what harm in trying a few things. A bit of lockdown, a bit of herd immunity, a bit of open it up

3 Likes

I’m now convinced @Ambrose_McNulty is correct, you are a Ballinasloe escapee.

The herd immunity strategy lasted how long, a week?

Was a few weeks, things only started to turn there on Patrick’s Day with the Imperial paper.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the govt got the Inperial College report on March 12th. Had any EU countries started lockdowns before then, maybe the Lombardy lockdown?

I don’t see any Northern academics in the headline signatories there actually.

Had that day in my head but you’re right I think.

They didn’t lock down for another while though.

24th March

The day the world ended