Coronavirus - Close the Airports

A Harvard researcher just said we need to get used to the idea of social distancing until 2022.

how are single people ever going to have sex again, I’d say a serious amount of people are going to be raped

The SF IRA lads will be seething

We’ll have to go back to arranged marriages.

1 Like

Is he a dickhead? He’s very much differing from your opinion to get back to normal there.

O6_32N

I was out for a spin on the bike there, I can see an awful look in peoples eyes, primeval. There is serious trouble coming down the line

1 Like

No, I’m advocating people going back to work, and also adhering to social distancing guidelines. No handshaking, hugging, kissing, slobbering, wear a mask when on public transport, etc. Gradually open things up like bars and restaurants.

2 Likes

You’d have to imagine all this raping won’t do the mental health situation any favours

after all this state surveillance of your every activity, house arrest and social distancing, people will crack and it won’t be pretty for the next five years

I don’t think I’ll ever go on public transport again. I have in my minds eye a memory (which I posted at the time) of a lad on the 31 bus ating a bag of Doritos on the bus, then licking his fingers one by one then grabbing a pole on the bus and pressing the stop button. It was disgusting even at the time.

12 Likes

it would turn your stomach

1 Like

He’ll be out raping next

There was a cunt out jogging in my neighborhood tonight in a Galway GAA jersey and O Neills shorts who decided to spit outside my house. I briefly considered firing up the car and running him over.

11 Likes

I’d say anyone who was on the tube, the subway, the metro or any other packed public transport during rush hour in February and early March has it.

If just 40 people out of not far off 400 have died in ICU the surge is not coming because the vast majority of the dying are not even going into ICU in the first place. On the face of it that seems pretty scandalous.

The GAA would want to wind their necks back in. People jobless, losing relatives to this virus etc.

You’ve Marty, Milton & that Kingston ape on tv asking for a timeline to work on.

Inter county may forget about it this year, club action is all we’ll get in any kind of a social distancing rule of thumb.

10 Likes

:joy:

Hon galway!

1 Like

Yep would agree with that. In terms of inter county, it has to be either full duck or no dinner.

1 Like