Coronavirus - Close the Airports

get the bed ready again boys

It’s done. Get busy living.

Has anyone seen Harris and Holohan wearing masks? They could do it at press conferences like that odd guy from UCC does when he’s on television

3 Likes

My wife had an appointment this week and was given a mask as soon as she entered the building. All staff in there were wearing them she said.

Not sure where your life partner was, but maybe difference between acute and maternity hospital? Still would have expected mask wearing en masse in either setting.

The Beaumont private clinic. Great set up, she buzzed them when they arrived and they let her know when to come in from the car park. In and out in no time. Previous time she went she was there for three or four hours. Less than 30 minutes this time for exact same thing. Just shows that there is potential for an efficient health service, but normal shite service will be resumed soon

2 Likes

Not all superheroes wear capes @peddlerscross

11 Likes

There’s nothing the man can’t do.

Iarnrod Eireann decided the 5.05 train from Heuston to Tralee wouldn’t be stopping in Thurles anymore last week.

Mick Lowry clicked his fingers and hey presto, as of Monday next, the service is being resumed.

5 Likes

A fantastic public servant for the people of Tipperary

4 Likes

This IS the second wave.

It’s done. Get busy living.

Here in Fota, full of Dubs and Nordies… Spotted a couple from Limerick I know also…20k my hole.

It’s over mate. Move on. The police have.

It’s like a war zone.

Prof Gerry is in top form this week.

1 Like

That’s just a normal day in Cork

Great to see you’ve come over to our side, bro. You should help us get the rest of them out from under the bed just as we did with you.

The time is now. Get busy living.

The first domestically transmitted cases of Covid-19 in Beijing for 55 days have seen a city recently returned to normal life do an about-face, as China fears a second wave.

Partial lockdown has been instituted in some residential areas of the capital, and thousands of people will be tested after dozens of cases were confirmed at the city’s largest wholesale meat market.

He is tooting his own horn about sending emails warning of this in early March. :sweat_smile: