Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Doubtful will be hard to quantify without mass testing for antibodies to the virus

1 Like

How’d you know your hand didn’t stink before you got on luas?

1 Like

Cheers bod hope all is well buddy

1 Like

Im not a dublin skanger like you?

I’d say you were picking at your hole all night…

All good working away just taking a day at a time hope all ok with yourself.

1 Like

Logically you’d think that the more people that have had it, the quicker they’ll achieve herd immunity, the herd immunity thing could be a pipe dream though, some people have tested positive after being cleared.

I’ve given up on logic with this cunt and just accepted I don’t know

2 Likes

Id say you would rob a pensioner before do an honest days work

I listen to you @Dziekanowski @anon7035031 and @ironmoth on the matter. I get a good dose of both sides. I try make my mind up from there. Enjoy the rest of the week.

How can club championship go ahead? A local derby in cork or tipp at the moment would draw a huge crowd. Maybe go ahead with Dublin and limerick club championships where tiny crowds turn up in general.

It looks unlikely because it looks almost certain that even the worst hit countries have still only had a very low percentage of their populations infected - a lot more than the published figures for sure, but the thinking is that you need somewhere north of 50% and possibly up to 90-95% for herd immunity. If, say, even 5% off a population has been infected, that means this thing is still in its infancy.

There have been a few reports of people still testing positive up to 30 days after infection, and after they have no symptoms. It might suggest the immunity that’s built up may not be that strong, or at least not that strong in some people. It’s definitely a worry though.

There is too much noise around it to try understand it from a distance

the semi finals and final of the Kerry Senior Hurling championship brings decent crowds. you could have 3k at the final. just an example

the football final would have twice that. are such gatherings going to be permissible any month soon or by late Autumn?

Lol

4 Likes

unless a vaccine magically appears, Ireland will be under restrictions until next year, the Government are afraid of their shit

Those crowds are fine in Austin Stack Park or Fitzgerald Stadium.

good capacity alright

They should ban the sale of drink

3 Likes