Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I’d say the lads in H block were delighted though and gave you some kudos

They’ll be seething if this thing is cured. Some lads have dug in here and want to see 1000s dead to win an argument on the INTERNET.

6 Likes

Oh dang, Trump will be seething that his $100 of shares in Sanofi won’t rake in the money now.

Markets are soaring on the news, but the news is based on an anecdotal report from one of the hospitals doing a clinical trial. Phase 3 results are not due until the end of the month and Gilead have come out and said “anecdotal reports, while encouraging, do not provide the statistical power necessary to determine efficacy and safety profile of Remdesivir as a treatment for COVID-19”.

They would say that though, so we live in hope.

1 Like

What a fucking disgrace the EU are. Croatia, China, Cuba and Russia the only ones to help Italy in their hour of need.

1 Like

They are finished. The brits knew.

You can see the difference between a proper union of states in the US and a disunion of states in Europe. The federal government and states in the US are working together, for all it’s flaws the resources are going to the right areas. The useless bastards in Brussels and the Germans basically told Italy and Spain you’re on your own. France is collapsing, it’s actually frightening.

2 Likes

Wuhan have revised their death toll by an additional 1290 deaths (Approx 50% increase)

Why do I get this horrible feeling that this whole thing is about to kick off again.

The Czechs and Slovaks made them compulsory 2-3 weeks ago. Their infection rates are low.

It’s only starting mate. This hell won’t end until the vaccine is here or herd immunity is achieved. We’ll be living in a dystopian nightmare for the next 18 months

1 Like

The Children of Ireland are going to be severely damaged by this.

Hokkaido = Ireland. Nightmare.

It’s astonishing to see this. Lads simply need to find anything to bitch about, I can understand that, it’s in their make up. But it never makes it any less fascinating too see. Binkys blind spot for Leo in particular is incredible.

1 Like

It never ended

The EU is finished

Needs to be replaced by the United States of Europe

Call it the Fourth Reich.

This was the opportunity for the EU to finally be effective and it bottled it. Ended up doing more harm than good.

That always seemed an odd slogan to me. At all levels of the health service people and companies profit. Everything from pharma companies through to catering companies etc. Similarily the workers at all levels “profit” - they don’t do it for free or below cost. Are you suggesting that in a single-tier system none would profit from the delivery of healthcare?

Instead of slogans like that, which actually don’t make any sense, surely there’s a better way to suggest that healthcare should be accessible to all based upon need

3 Likes