Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I’ll do another 3 months if I had to… But we don’t. The government are just making a bollix of it.

Lads here watching 8 hours of tv a day and getting pissed every night struggling already,

4 Likes

8 hours of TFK too don’t forget

1 Like

@Batigol suggested that restrictions could be relaxed on a regional basis yesterday.

Lads need to realise that a productive day does wonders for self esteem. It’s scientifically proven. No harm coming on here now and then but double screening on here all day is driving lads buck ape.

1 Like

Ahem

I’ve one screen on work and the other screen on tfk. A must.

By the by… 8 hill sprints done about 20 minutes ago. I’m coming for ya.

“Anger is an energy” as PIL rightly said.

I’m looking forward to another 3 weeks with the family.

Unless today is gonna be 819 cases?

8681 new cases and 980 new deaths in The UK today.

Any Irish figures today?

It could be America First for deaths by the end of the day.

That’ll be something for Trump to crow about.

Theres no could about it. It’s just 2pm in New York.

480 Cases and 26 Deaths

It looks like it could be a photo finish. They’re about 800 behind. cc @Malarkey

Chuckle

Boristhebutcher trending on Twitter.

There’s actually some very encouraging news from New York today. Admissions to ICU have been dropping for days, and today there’s actually a decrease in the number of patients in ICU in the past 24 hours. Deaths will stay high for the next week due to the lag, but NYC and NY State are trending in the right direction.

Outside of New York the numbers in the US are not bad, the US overall is at 52 deaths per million, Spain is at 340, Italy 300, France 187 and the UK 118. It’s truly a shame that New York didn’t take this seriously as early as other states like California and Washington.

That will obviously drive the usual suspect demented who has been cheer leading US deaths since this began.

6 Likes

Its all auld people. Well be back working soon. Meanwhile paddy is sitting at home watching his economy being obliterated

1 Like