Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Bloody VW hiding their CO2 emissions as NO2 are to blame. Boycott VW

NCT vehicles with a test that was or will be due on or after 28 March 2020 have that test date extended by 4 months.

What about VRT mate? I’m on UK plates since last month, test got cancelled in of March

No mention of it.

https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/62f398-further-statement-from-minister-ross-in-relation-to-the-vehicle-test/

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Here come the Russians

This wan constantly interrupting McConkey on The Claire Byrne Show is infuriating. Now she’s jumping in to answer when Claire has specifically put a question to Dr Sam.

Big Sam getting political!

What’s our hero Sam saying tonight mate?

No one fancies the paperwork of a Saturday it would seem

1 Like

He was constantly interrupted by Niamh Hourigan, Sociologist from Mary Immaculate College. Is Niamh a sister of Neasa of the Green Party? Looked similar, same reddish hair. She wasn’t being mean, just a bit over eager to speak and hogging things a bit.

Big Sam said it was still too early to talk about the “when” in terms of easing restrictions but we can be working on the “what” as regards sequencing.

He also said that society will change and that people might be more inclined to support the necessary changes if there’s government input from more left leaning parties/independents, as they would by their nature be more concerned with society than what we’ve had for the last 10 years or more. :anguished:

2 Likes

yeah them two Hourigan lassies appear to be cut from the same cloth alright

Sam’s in the RA

1 Like

They are sisters alright.

1 Like

McConkey is a staunch Green. He’s just paving the way for them to come into government.

1 Like

How does that fit into the overall daily death chart that George Lee had last week?
Are we still on a downward trend?

Good old Sam

2 Likes

It’s very very strange the way they report the 77 deaths as if they took place in the previous 24 hours. It’s massively misleading and I can’t see the thinking behind it.

I dont think there is thinking behind it, just reporting them as soon as they get them

1 Like